Monday 7 January 2008

Rant

I work with some daft buggers. There's an "us and them" divide at work based on which of two floors you work on. I've just come to the conclusion that the Floor One people are just a miserable bunch of insecure buggers.

1) They're scared of management. Having worked for some bastards in my time, I know that our management team are a pretty fair bunch of people. So I don't get it.
2) We get inundated with sweets at Christmas but the small minded ones won't put the sweets in their kitchen because "the people from upstairs", who use the kitchen at lunch time, "will eat them". Season of good will?
3) A contractor delivered a Christmas present for me. He went to the trouble of getting the name of the person on reception he left it with, making clear where the box of sweets should go and leaving his business card, but did I get them? Not until I asked for them the next day when he phoned to see if I liked them and of course they had opened them and started eating them. I don't care about the sweets but I am angry about the dishonesty.
4) They don't know they were born. It's cushy where I work. Go somewhere else and I can gurantee they won't get the same pay or the nice office etc. Bunch of fucking idiots. Their misery is all in their own heads and they deserve it.
5) They just can't be arsed. New staff have started and can they be bothered to brief them properly, can they hell. A delivery turned up over the holidays and just sat on Floor One for three days without a word that it had turned up. The person who had signed for it had only started the week before, so wouldn't know better, but the rest of the egits do.

Feel better now.

No comments: