Monday 5 May 2008

going well

Its been an age since my last blog.

Things have been going really well over the past three weeks. Having fortnightly counselling and its been brilliant. I've come to the not very startling conclusion that there's nothing wrong with me, nothing at all.

Been on a healthy eating plan and lost 7lbs over the last two weeks. Been exercising regularly and feeling really well for it. I have no intention or desire to go to OA , AA or Coda meetings. Started going to my book group again. Signed up for a weekend writing course. Been going to the cinema regularly and out with friends. Went walking the last two weekends out in the Warwickshire countryside. Going to see a band on my own tonight which I'm a tad nervous about and I've been "forgetting" all about it. I'm going to have to push myself to go to it. I've paid a lot for the ticket, so I really don't want to miss it or throw that money down the drain. The only down side to all this is that the house is still a tip and I'm spending too much money, as ever.

No comments: